What Can I Do To Help?
Click Here For Our Foster Home Application
A big help would be to fill out one of our Foster Home applications, we always need more Foster Homes.
Donations are another way you can help; always welcome and always needed.
Gold Coast Greyhound Adoptions
Contact Us To Volunteer
Attn: Bill Sharpsteen
PO Box 6501
Clearwater, FL 33758-6501
We also need volunteers, we have no page ready yet to describe all the ways a volunteer can help, but please, feel free to contact us and ask what we might have for you to do.
In addition to those things mentioned above, we always have a list of things we could use, see if you can help us out.
- High Quality (dry dog food)
- Canned dog food
- Canned Mackerel
- Frozen raw turkey necks
- Panacur Wormer – quart bottle
- Flea & Tick solution for large dogs
- Large dog crates
- Large dog beds
- Foam, Fluff, Pillows
- 4’-6’ Leashes
- Martingale collars – medium & large sizes
- Stainless steel dog bowls (2 quart size)
- Laundry detergent
- Postage stamps
- Copy paper
- Used toner cartridges, inks and cell phones